Our Top 5 Bestselling Stethoscopes for Cardiologists, Nurses, and Medical Practitioners
Choosing the right stethoscope is always a challenge. You want precision and a good deal. We’ve all been there, it’s Christmas and we don’t know what to get for our colleagues at the nursing home, hospital, or clinic. Well, look no further!
We’ve pulled together Pipeline Medical’s bestselling stethoscopes and put them all in one place, along with their descriptions, making your Christmas shopping list, just a little bit easier this year.
Oh yeah, if you want, you can go ahead and purchase one for yourself as a treat!
5. Kit, Stethoscope Dual and BP Cuff Blue (Ideal for nurses and students)
Product ID: 7194
- Compli-Mates Dual-Head Combination Kit combines an aneroid sphygmomanometer and a dual-headstethoscope.
- Kit comes complete with an aneroid sphygmomanometer and matching dual-head stethoscope.
- Packed together in a matching nylon carrying case.
4. Stethoscope, Dual Head Green 22
Product ID: 7004
- Lightweight dual heads feature a non-chill ring on the bell for increased patient comfort 22 (56cm).
- Thick walled tubing minimizes background interference.
3. Esophageal Stethoscope 18FR W/400 Series
Product ID: 13184
- Provides 28% better auditory response (sensitivity) than leading competitor. Designed for use in surgical setting to monitor heart and respiratory sounds and to measure core body temperature in anesthetized patients.
- Provides outstanding heart and respiratory sound transmission.
- Fully compatible with most monitors.
- Atraumatic, low-friction surface for ease of insertion.
- Thin distal cuff allows optimal sound transmission and fidelity.
- Positive locking connector for secure cable connection.
- Packaged sterile 50/Cs. Latex free.
2. Probe, Temperature Sensor Stethoscope,18FR
Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
Product ID: 44635
- Exceptional sound quality.
- Smooth, heat-bonded cuff to tube transition minimizes potential for esophageal irritation.
- Long lead wires ensure that the connection to cable is away from patients face. Insulated sensor cap decreases risk of patient shock or burn during electrocautery. Available in adult and pediatric sizes.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
1. Sensor Stethoscope Esophgeal, Temp 18FR
Manufacturer: Medtronic USA
Product ID: 33332
- The esophageal stethoscope is offered with a soft, thin cuff that provides outstanding clarity of heart and lung sounds.
- The atraumatic tip and Satin SlipTM finish enable easy insertion and greater patient safety.
- The male luer fitting conveniently attaches to standard acoustical earpieces.
- Depth markings aid in proper placement.
- The long lead wire keeps the connector away from the surgical field.
- The probe quickly and accurately reflects changes in core body temperature.
- The product offers single-#patient use convenience and infection control.
- The product is compatible with most multifunction patient monitors.