As a medical supplies company, Pipeline Medical understands the importance of having access to the products when needed. That’s why we offer a variety of search options on our website to help you quickly and easily find the products you require.
One search option that you may find particularly useful is the ability to search for products using your client inventory. This feature allows you to search for a product you already have on your shopping list.
Please note that this feature does not show all the products available in the pipeline inventory; it only shows the products you have added in your shopping lists for the search term you have added.
How to access client inventory:
Here’s how it works:
- Log in to your Pipeline Medical account and go to the search bar.
- The search is set to ‘Search using Pipeline Inventory’ by default.
- Change it to ‘Search using Client inventory’ from the drop down button in the search bar.
- Now add your search term i.e., PID or mfg number or the Product name to find the required product.
- Add the desired product to your cart and checkout to place order.
Using the search function
Enter any additional search criteria you have, such as product name or category, in the main search bar and click “Search” to find a product in your inventory.
Our website will then display products that match your search criteria from your existing inventory.
Adding the products to the cart
Adding the products to the cart is an easy three-step process:
- You can easily add the selected items from the search to your cart from the client inventory.
- You can also increase or decrease the quantity of the added items by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ buttons next to the product image respectively.
- After ensuring that you have added all the products and their right quantity to your cart you can place an order.
Placing an order
Once you have found all the products and have added them to your cart by clicking the ‘Add to cart button’ you review your cart for making any changes.
You can adjust quantities or delete the product from the cart if you change your mind.
Now click the ‘Place Order’ button and check out to place your order.
Benefits of Using the ‘Search by Client’s inventory’ feature
Using the ‘search by client’s inventory’ feature can save you time and ensure that you always have the supplies you need on hand.
It also helps to prevent overstocking or understocking, which can lead to unnecessary expenses or delays in patient care.
Please note that the ‘search by client’s inventory’ feature will only show products that are in your inventory.
If you want to access our complete range of products you can set the search option to Search for a product using Pipeline Inventory.
If you have any questions about how to use this feature or need assistance with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team. We are always happy to help our clients find the products they need.